Bible Verses About Sowing Seeds
Bible verses related to Sowing Seeds from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance
- 2 Corinthians 9:6 – But this [I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
- Galatians 6:7 – Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- Ecclesiastes 11:6 – In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both [shall be] alike good.
- Proverbs 11:24-25 – There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and [there is] that withholdeth more than is meet, but [it tendeth] to poverty. (Read More…)
- Luke 8:15 – But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep [it], and bring forth fruit with patience.
- Luke 8:11 – Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
- Genesis 26:12 – Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
- Luke 8:5 – A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.
- Matthew 13:1-58 – The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. (Read More…)
- Galatians 6:8 – For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
- Deuteronomy 28:1-14 – And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: (Read More…)
- Genesis 8:22 – While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
- 2 Corinthians 9:10 – Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;)
- Genesis 1:11 – And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
- 2 Corinthians 9:12 – For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
- Acts 20:35 – I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.